Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Friday, February 24, 2012
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
- Touchscreen (Obviously)
- 7" Screen, with an amazing quality! Comparable to my iPhone 4.
- You can change your font size and font style.
- Create a Nook account on Barnes and Noble, and if you have friends that use it, there's books that you can lend each other! I found that to be an awesome feature. I don't have any friends on Nook, please be my friend? We can share books. :) I have the Trilogy for The Hunger Games.
- Many apps, not as much as the iPhone, I think it runs off on Android? I'm not entirely sure. But there are some free apps you can get. I personally like the Sudoku.They have others like Calculator, Memo Pads (I use this a lot), etc.
- On the Nook on the lower left hand corner there is a place just for your email, click on it, and it loads your messages. Personal favorite of mine.
- This tablet has Adobe Flash Player in it, so easily watch videos, etc.
- You can easily purchase books off of Barnes and Noble.com They have their own Nook store. And not to mention the books are discounted then actually purchasing in store because of obvious reasons, no shipping, no physical item.
- Web browsing is absolutely amazing. I even have a load of bookmarks already. lol. I have all my favorite websites with one touch.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Playing with my Nook color!! Can finally read the Hunger Games with ease! Haha will do more of a post on this tomorrow!!
Monday, February 20, 2012
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Friday, February 10, 2012
Also, if you haven't already, enter my giveaway, giveaway ends February 15th!!! Enter HERE.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Monday, February 6, 2012
We have an ocean view from our hotel room. It looked so beautiful last night when the casinos were all lite up as well. Anyway here's a photo from this morning..
Friday, February 3, 2012
Also, be sure to check out my GIVEAWAY if you haven't already done so! Check it out here.