Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Juicy Couture, why do you do this to me??

First off, I don't know if everyone knows, but Juicy Couture is have 30% off Friends and Family until the 21st and the code is simply FRIENDS. Thanks a lot Juicy, now my bank account might suffer...

Let me say that I seen this purse quite some time ago, and it couldn't be more me. It's not your typical Daydreamer boxy purse, it's more of a duffle... if you will. They call it a "Brogue Day Fluffy" For whatever reason this is a good $30 more than the daydreamer and when I seen it in stores it's basically the same size as the daydreamer, so why Juicy, why are you charging more?!

Anyway, back to what I was saying on how this is too perfect for me. If you know me I LOVE houndstooth, it's absolutely perfect for the fall/winter. And to top it off it has a BOW on it, right on the front. I can definitely see myself wearing this this fall. Ohhhh Juicy, why do you do this to me?!

So $228
-30%
=$159.60
PLUS I have a $50 Visa gift card... hmmm.. lol

Does anyone else does this? Haha

Anyway, this is what it looks like:





Make sure you check out their charms right now too, they have their 2010 Limited Edition holiday charms. :)

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

I saw this bag a while ago and I adore it as well. I LOVE houndstooth!. It looks a little smaller though..and I already have a fall/winter bag but I don't know if I can hold out on it either.

If I were you, I would go for it- thats a lot of savings with the code and g/c!

Princess Dayz said...

I do the exact same thing and then my wallet cries but I believe there shouldn't be a price on your happiness. If the purse makes you happy and your getting an amazing deal on it, then go for it. :]

PS. The purse is really cute!!

*~kAy~* said...

gawsh I finally saw which bag you got! soo soo cute!!!
its always nice to get the things you want on sale :) Great buy! <3