Thursday, March 11, 2010

I love Charms.

If you haven't already known, I'm pretty head over heels in love with charms. Any kind of charm bracelet I see, I love, or if you can buy your own charms and add them to bracelet to make it your "own" I'm even more in love. The only charm bracelet I'm not into is Pandora. I don't really get it to be honest? But anyway, I was surfing through eBay and I came across an eBayer who sells all these different polymer clay charms for $2.00 a piece plus $2.00 to ship, but if you purchase a lot of charms from her within a short time frame she'll ship out all your charms for $2.00. So I took my time and picked out all my favorite charms. I could have went crazy, but I didn't. lol. I have to have some self control! lol

Anyway, if you like what you see. Her eBay ID is: kalindsbeadsandcharms06

She wraps them very carefully in a cute jewelry box with a ribbon. Adorable. I'll be a returning customer for sure! I hope you guys check her out as well.

So here's the charms I did pick out.



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




And I also picked up this adorable smiling chocolate chip cookie ring for $4.99

Photobucket





And all these charms are still available on her ebay, so if you like what you see, you can pick up the same ones. :)

Also what's great about these is you can make them not only into charm bracelets, but also cell phone lanyard charms, you can add them to your keys, or even to earrings, or maybe even a cute necklace!! :D

0 comments: