Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Recap: Sephora Holiday Haul, New Drugstore Items, ColourPop Holiday Set, & VIB Wishlist

Happy Monday!

I apologize for the lack of regular posts. I am trying to kick of my YouTube channel and a lot of my time and effort are going into filming and editing, which is a lot more work than I thought. 
I haven't decided if I am going to continue to blog on this blog anymore. I have created a new blog, we will see. 

Friday:
Friday I was extremely exhausted so I decided to leave work early, and by early I mean by 3:00... It was a rough week for me. 
I snapped this shot at my work when I was leaving. How gorgeous is this?!


 Saturday:
I finally finished editing my Sephora haul. I picked up a lot of holiday sets and if you would like to see that video please click here

After I finished editing I decided to check out Wal-Mart's Halloween clearance. And I wandered into the makeup aisle...
I picked up this Hard Candy eye shadow set for only $6.00. I really like the variety of colors in this palette and can't wait to try it. I'll let you know how I like it.
  
I'm trying not to use my expensive makeup when I don't need to, so I'm trying to test out more drugstore brands. Any recommendations?

Pure Ice, a brand I typically don't buy, has a new collection of nail polishes. I think the colors are really pretty. I decided to pick up the one on the left. We'll see how it goes... 



 Has lots of chunky glitter and stars in it.

I also wandered into the Dollar Tree because I was looking for Christmas washi tape for my Erin Condren life planner - no luck. But I did stumble upon a bunch of Essie nail strips!! I only picked up this color but there is a ton more! 

Saturday evening I ended my night playing Black Ops III. Yes, I play Black Ops III. 

Sunday: 

Sunday I decided to bring out this guy. Turkey candle holder is from Bath & Body Works and was free because I had a coupon. Score! 

Yesterday I filmed my first ever ColourPop purchase from their new Holiday set, Vixen. There are two other holiday sets but I decided to just go with one for now. They are priced at $30. 
If you would like to see the video, review, and swatches please click here.

 I hope to do a full review on my blog, but like I said I am considering changing blogs so I may start doing blog posts there. We'll see. 

This is a phone picture so the camera really doesn't do the colors justice! 
The colors are SUPER pigmented and so creamy. 

Sephora VIB Sale starts this Friday for VIB members, it started on the 6th for VIB Rouge members. 
I decided to start making my wish list. 

Like I really need another eyeshadow palette, but I don't own anything by Makeup Forever because it's so expensive. It's limited edition!!! Plus 20% off!

I'm definitely getting the Formula X Bottle Service nail polish set. This will look so cute on my makeup vanity! 

I'm also definitely picking up the Philosophy Gingerbread House. Includes 4 shower gels and 4 lip glosses. 


Have a great night!

0 comments: