Thursday, February 3, 2011

Haul Time!

Haha, this is probably the smallest haul ever, but I did some shopping the other day on John and I's 8 year anniversary... Purchased some things from Rue 21 and from Ross... Actually it's not just a purchase from Ross, it was my first heel purchase ever. I'm about 5'8"-9" and John's about the same height as me, if not a little bit taller. And I absolutely hate my height, ever since I was young. People would always comment about how tall I was, and kind of make fun of me, calling me "Big Bird", yadda yadda, so I've always had a conflict with my height. Although people tell me to embrace it, I just can't. But anyway, I'm side tracking here, so I was looking at these cute heels, and I was trying them on, and John asked me why I never wear heels, so I explained it, and he was like, "I don't care if you're taller than me." I know he doesn't, but it bothers me.

Anyway, so I tried on a bunch of heels and fell in love with a particular pair and purchased them. Whether or not I'll wear them over, I don't know.. But none-the-less I do feel "girlier" wearing them! haha...

Rue 21

$12.00 White coat

Photobucket

Buttons all the way up to keep my nose warm. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

$12 for the white coat?! What a steal! ;)

xoxo, natasha
twenty-something blog