Thursday, February 10, 2011

Forever 21 & Juicy Couture Haul

I purchased some things online from Juicy Couture because John and I were going to Atlantic City for a few nights to celebrate his 26th birthday and just thought I would share things I got.



Forever 21.com

Pearl Headband, haven't decided if I wanted to use this for my wedding or for my bridesmaids yet? $1.50

Photobucket

Cupcake necklace in gold & Silver $1.50

Photobucket

Photobucket

Circle scarf, love the color of this. Not sure of the price because I wore it to Atlantic City, I think it was $5.80 though.

Photobucket

Clearance $17.99

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cami's $5.00 each

Photobucket

(This tank is from Atlantic City) Picked it up for $9.99

Photobucket

Cardigan $19.80

Photobucket

LOVE the crochet back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

White/Navy Sweater dress, ordered this 2 sizes too big so I can wear it bigger. $10.50

Photobucket

Photobucket

$17.80

Photobucket

Photobucket

Off the shoulder top. I wore this as well can't remember how much but it is from the Fabulous Finds section. Around $10.00

Photobucket

Love this, also wore this, from Fab. Finds Sections, around $12.00

Photobucket



And I went to the Juicy Couture store in Atlantic City to pick up the donut charm I seen online and I also wanted the Limited Edition candy filled heart. But according to John it's part of my Valentines Day gift so I can't have it now. :P So when I get it I'll show!


Juicy Couture

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Brooke T said...

ah! you found some really cute things. It's so hard for me to shop at F21. It's like you have to dig to find the good stuff ha.

gracie@ohgraciepie said...

I love that donut charm!!! Even though my wedding is long gone... i still want the wedding cake charm they make too. Nice haul!

palmandpineblog said...

What great finds!

<3, natasha
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

Alison Kinsey said...

ahhh so in love with that circle scarf! great haul girly, it's so fun to pick up trendy pieces at F21. it's one of my go-to places.

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Wao, you sure bought a whole lot of nice things!! My favorites are the cupcake necklaces and the donut charm... I am a sweets lover, so I think they are adorable!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WOW really cute stuff. I love Forever 21!

xoxo, Natasha Solae
www.natashasolae.com