Thursday, February 10, 2011

Forever 21 & Juicy Couture Haul

I purchased some things online from Juicy Couture because John and I were going to Atlantic City for a few nights to celebrate his 26th birthday and just thought I would share things I got.



Forever 21.com

Pearl Headband, haven't decided if I wanted to use this for my wedding or for my bridesmaids yet? $1.50

Photobucket

Cupcake necklace in gold & Silver $1.50

Photobucket

Photobucket

Circle scarf, love the color of this. Not sure of the price because I wore it to Atlantic City, I think it was $5.80 though.

Photobucket

Clearance $17.99

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cami's $5.00 each

Photobucket

(This tank is from Atlantic City) Picked it up for $9.99

Photobucket

Cardigan $19.80

Photobucket

LOVE the crochet back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

White/Navy Sweater dress, ordered this 2 sizes too big so I can wear it bigger. $10.50

Photobucket

Photobucket

$17.80

Photobucket

Photobucket

Off the shoulder top. I wore this as well can't remember how much but it is from the Fabulous Finds section. Around $10.00

Photobucket

Love this, also wore this, from Fab. Finds Sections, around $12.00

Photobucket



And I went to the Juicy Couture store in Atlantic City to pick up the donut charm I seen online and I also wanted the Limited Edition candy filled heart. But according to John it's part of my Valentines Day gift so I can't have it now. :P So when I get it I'll show!


Juicy Couture

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Brooke said...

ah! you found some really cute things. It's so hard for me to shop at F21. It's like you have to dig to find the good stuff ha.

Graciepie said...

I love that donut charm!!! Even though my wedding is long gone... i still want the wedding cake charm they make too. Nice haul!

Natasha xoxo said...

What great finds!

<3, natasha
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

Kinsey Michaels said...

ahhh so in love with that circle scarf! great haul girly, it's so fun to pick up trendy pieces at F21. it's one of my go-to places.

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Wao, you sure bought a whole lot of nice things!! My favorites are the cupcake necklaces and the donut charm... I am a sweets lover, so I think they are adorable!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

WOW really cute stuff. I love Forever 21!

xoxo, Natasha Solae
www.natashasolae.com