Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Weekend Recap: Honeymoon Shopping, Ipsy, Fitting Room Pics

Happy Tuesday!

This past weekend I did some shopping. I am mainly looking for items for the honeymoon, but I did purchase a dress for this upcoming weekend - Memorial Day 3 Day Weekend! Who else is beyond excited besides me?!
Friday:

After work my fiance & I went to TJMaxx to look at luggage for our honeymoon. (I've had my luggage for over 5+ years now and it's just not practical for our honeymoon). I couldn't find any luggage I liked, but I did stumble upon this dress and shoes. 
I scored this dress for just $14.99! 

I also scored the pictured Michael Kors flip flops for only $34.99!

I also received May's Ipsy bag and I am loving this bag, not just the bag but the contents as well. I can't wait to share!


Saturday:

Since I had such a horrific experience with the lady who designed my invitations I am no longer going through her for my stationary (IE programs, menu cards, etc). I decided to look elsewhere and stumbled upon a website called Magnetstreet.com. I found the menu cards I love and they should be arriving tomorrow. 
Below is a picture of one of my options that I designed but decided to go with something different. It's still pretty though!

I went to K-Mart to look for shorts, since I still have not switched out my winter clothes to my summer clothes. I didn't find any I liked but I found the below Adam Levine striped dress for only $15. I'm thinking of wearing it this upcoming Memorial Weekend. It's a soft light weight jersey knit. 

Since we are going to LBI I decided to pick up a kite. I am seriously obsessed with Minions so I picked up this kit for only $4.00!

I didn't know what to do with the sign from my bridal shower, but I decided to hang it next to my chalkboard that has the official countdown. I thought it was a good place for it!

Saturday I spent a lot of time taking pictures for my blog (as promised I'm trying to blog more!).
In an upcoming post you will see these two adorable glasses from Michael's my mom purchased for us. (she's adorable) 

Sunday:

Sunday we drove home for the day because my cousin's son had his first Communion party. So it was a nice day. Before we headed back we made a quick pit stop for some ice cream. It was beyond delicious! :) 
Have a great night.

1 comments:

Holly said...

I love that slip dress! How perfect for a honeymoon...or a night out!