Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FOTD with Wet n Wild Greed

I was really impressed with the color pay off of the Wet n Wild palette Greed and I wanted to actually try it today. So I figured I'd also share how I did it. :) Hope you enjoy and this is helpful.



Photobucket

Products used:
♥ Wet n' Wild's palette in Greed


♥ Loreal's Hip Paint in Secretive (I figured this would also help bring out the colors)


♥ My fav eyeliner NYC in black.. For my eyeliner I applied the NYC pencil and went over it with the glitter black in the Greed palette to give it a little more shimmer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I hope this was helpful and if you have any questions, comment below. :)

2 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

From this post and the post below, I may have to just go get myself a Wet n Wild palette! :)

Ailing said...

I wish us Australians celebrated Halloween like you Americans do! HAHA :(
Do you have any ideas on your outfit or make-up yet? :0