Friday, October 1, 2010

Possible Birthday Outfits

I've been searching all day today for an outfit I want to wear the day of my birthday, and an outfit I want to wear when I go out with friends. The three dresses I'm considering wearing out with friends...



Victoria Secrets.com
Photobucket

Victoria Secret.com
Photobucket

Charlotte Russe.com
Photobucket


I definitely think the blue one from Victoria Secrets I could wear the day of my birthday with a brown belt, like shown, to dress it down and wear it with boots, but not sure what type of jacket/cardigan? I love love the dress, just not sure if I want to wear it out with friends or out for my actual birthday. We'll see. What do you think???? and what accessories?!

2 comments:

*Farah Pop* said...

...ohh definately the blue one...and if its for wearing during the day...team it with tan wedges and tan skinny belt (like in the pic) and pile on gold bangles...and have fun whatever you do!....<3 farah* xoxo

Princess Dayz said...

I definately like the blue one. I also think gold accessories. I would do some wedges for casual day or some boots to dress it up. I would do a cardigan or one of those small little jackets that cover only the shoulders.

princessdays147.blogspot.com