Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Heart My Valentine!

Wow, it's been close to a full month since I last blogged! I missed you guys! I really have no explanation for my absence besides school work and life. Luckily for you guys, and me, I'll be on Spring Break starting tomorrow at 12:05. :) I can't believe it's already March and soon I'll be done with school for the semester. You have no idea how excited I am to get back to work, friends and family. :)

Anyway, I know this is extremely late but I guess it's better later than never. Haha. This will be my Valentines Day post. I have an OOTD for ya, and my present from the fiance. :)

The fiance and I celebrated Valentines late this year because it fell on a Monday and we had classes and school work, so we decided to celebrate it the following weekend. :) We kept it low key by going to Red Lobster and to a movie.



OOTD (I'm sorry for the horrible lighting)

Photobucket

Wearing Charlotte Russe mini skirt, Forever 21 boyfriend blazer, tights, black tank, Old Navy boots, and my Juicy Couture charm bracelet.



Some of my presents for Valentines Day:


This little hot dog sings "You're still the one", lights up, & moves! It's too cute!
Photobucket

I bought John some Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Gertrude Hawk, his favorite.

Photobucket

My flowers. I apologize for the lighting this is at my apartment at night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anddddd my Juicy Couture heart charm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And I'm going to leave you with our dessert from Red Lobster. Has anyone ever tried the chocolate chip cookie with ice cream on top? It's delicious!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

gracie@ohgraciepie said...

I am on a diet and that dessert just killed me! I love the juicy charm! Do you wear them all on a bracelet? They are way to chunky for me to do that. I like to put one on a necklace chain and wear them individually.

Beautygirl24 said...

I'm glad you're back! The flowers are beautiful, and that JC heart charm has so much detail! I wish I were going on Spring Break. I graduated last May, and really miss it. No more Spring Breaks for me! Unless I go back to school, which I am considering... =)

et.girl said...

ur photos look gorgeous!
xx
http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com/