Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Charlotte Russe Haul

Stopped into Charlotte Russe a few days wanting to purchase some new work pants. I'm heading back to work this weekend. I'm actually really excited, I missed so many people from there!! Can't wait to see my favorite girls. :) Anyway, so I never tried pants from Charlotte Russe before and when I discovered they had longs I was super excited and they were on sale!


Sale for $14.99
Photobucket

I love the backs to these pants!
Photobucket

Front of pants
Photobucket

Just a regular pair of grey pants. $19.99
Photobucket

Adorable linen skirt for a whopping $14.99. It's worth it just for the belt!
Photobucket

Satin bow belt.
Photobucket

This last item is my absolute favorite item! The cut, the length, the fit, everything is perfect for me. I haven't decided if I wanted to wear this to a friends wedding I have coming up at the end of May, or if I wanted to save this for my own Rehearsal Dinner (haha yes, I'm thinking that much in advance). I can definitely see myself wearing this to our rehearsal dinner, it would be perfect. I don't know, we'll see. But the dress was only $29.99
Photobucket

The bust is a sweetheart shape, kind of like a bow shape as well.
Photobucket

The sides scrunch in.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The bottom of the dress.
Photobucket

Exposed zipper back, my favorite. :)
Photobucket


So, that's my little haul from Charlotte Russe. I'm really impressed with their work pants. If you pay full retail it's kind of expensive, but to get them on a sale, it's great! I would definitely purchase more, especially since I know they come in longs. :)

Anyway, I better get back to studying for my finals that are tomorrow! haha. I have 2 finals tomorrow, one at 8AM, and one at 8PM. Ahhh!

2 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

what does it mean when pants come in 'longs'? :P haha! im so fashion illiterate :p

love love love your skirt and dress! :3 I like whenever they include belts :3 belts can get pricey! :P

Sally said...

lovvee the dress too