Monday, June 4, 2012

OOTD & Baby Vanessa.

I did a quick outfit of the day photos this morning. I figured I had a bit of time to take photos so I did. 
It's nothing special, but it's a blazer that I got from TJMaxx a few months ago, and I'm finally wearing it. 




Hey look, it's baby me!!!! :)
I was going through old photos in our attic and found a ton of baby photos of me, and thought this was cute. :)

I'm SO excited because my dad is finally going to build me a rack to hang all my winter clothes. Every season I flip flop and my clothes end up going in totes and bags and they're all wrinkly by the time I pull them out, it's so much work! He's going to build me a huge long rack so I can hang all my pretty things. It's going to be a lot of work sorting things out, but I'm excited. I need to get rid of a lot of things, and now is the perfect time. 

Anyway..

Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

The Short Girl said...

Cute outfit, I like your jeans!!

Diary of a Short Girl