Tuesday, June 5, 2012

OOTD & Haul Preview

I snapped a quick photo of my outfit before I headed off to work.
It's so exciting to be able to wear jeans to work, before our company had a strict dress code, but now it's more laid back, so I'm able to switch back and forth. :)
I'm finally wearing the cute top I picked up at TJMaxx. 
It was very comfortable and perfect for work.
I put a cardigan over it for work since it's freezing in there, but it's not pictured.

I got my Forever 21 package in the mail today! 
On Memorial Day they had free shipping on any purchase. 
I ended up picking out a few cute things that I'm hoping to wear to the beach. 
I didn't take pictures of anything yet, but I will tomorrow. 
This is just a little preview.


I apologize for the crappy photo quality, these were taken late and there's no light. :/
 

 And this come in the mail as well. You better believe I'll be there at 7AM!
I need new bikinis and some yoga pants/shorts. 
I haven't ordered anything online yet, honestly, I haven't had time to look.
I'd like to pick up a few things for the beach though.


Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'm exhausted. 
Talk to everyone tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments: