Sunday, June 3, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Part 2

Seriously, I'm SO busy! 
I realize this post is almost a week later than Memorial Day, but it's better than not!
Work has kept me real busy, along with just life in general. 
So much is going on, but it's a good thing. Compared to my summer last year, it's already starting out so great! 
I started my MicroBiology class this past Wednesday and I can already tell it's going to be a lot of work. 
You're probably wondering why I'm taking a Science course when I'm majoring in Accounting, well my university requires a science with a lab, and a local school here is having one, so I decided to lighten my load for the fall. :)

Anyway! Monday, Memorial Day, my fiance and I decided to head to a local state park and walk the trails. It was a lot of fun!



I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing in this photo, but I thought I'd share. 

 Can you tell I really need to get my hair cut and colored AND highlighted?! It's bad!
On the other hand, don't you just love my fiance's shirt?! I'm so happy he wore it, it made me happy. I bought it for him a while ago, and never thought he'd wear it. Haha.

A tiny trail we went on.

Who wears short shorts? Me! And will continue to until I no longer can!

My fiance put this little tree thing in my hair and took a photo of me, I thought my facial expression was too funny!





SO pretty! 

This is suppose to be a crop top, I'm not sure why all the crop tops aren't crop tops on me, especially since I have such a long torso, but I think it's cute. :)

My outfit for the day.


One of my fiance's customers told him about this cute ice cream palor, so we decided to give it a try, and it was delicious! :)


Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

I wear short shorts too! That lace top is so cute on you and that ice cream looks delish :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart