Thursday, November 7, 2013

New Scarves & Stationary

Happy Thursday! 

It's almost the weekend, what is everyone's plans?
Mine is to do some shopping. Shopping for myself and shopping for Christmas! 
I started making a Christmas list for people I buy for. :)
I was even listening to Christmas music on my way to work. 
I'm super excited because I'm going to be off of work from Christmas Eve until Sunday! Almost a full week off from work. I'm so excited to go home and spend time with friends and family. :)

Anyway, I have a bunch of scarves that I purchased at a local farmers market and some fun stationary. 




Most of the scarves were $5 or less. Scarves are perfect for fall. And don't you just love the little owls on the one scarf?!?! SO cute. :)

And just some post it's and little notebooks for myself to write down ideas and To-Do Lists. 

Have a great night. 

3 comments:

Holly said...

Cute cute cute!

Oh my gosh, I'm going shopping this weekend! It's deer hunting opening this weekend, and every year a nearby outlet mall has huge sales for the hunting "widows". So much fun!

Schnelle said...

Pretty overload! Love the scarves- great deal too! I'm such a sucker for nice stationary too.

Megan {Willow & Co.} said...

I love the scarves with the anchors - obsessed with anything nautical!