Sunday, November 10, 2013

The SHOPAHOLIC Tag

Happy Sunday Funday! :)


I'm following Danielle's lead on this one, over at Schnelle.
I saw her do a post on it, so I'm copying. :)




THE QUESTIONS:
 1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?  Yes! I find reasons to shop! I would have to say it definitely calmed down when I went away to college and didn't have a job, but now that I make more money than I ever have before (so thankful!) I find myself shopping more, but have the same thought process as when I was in college. "Do I really need this? Do I have something similiar? It definitely stops me from buying things I might impulse buy on.


2. How would you classify your style? I'm not entirely sure! I guess I would say girly, a little trendy, but also classic. I like to buy key pieces that I could keep for a long time, with some trendy pieces within, like statement necklaces. I don't really like to buy too many trendy pieces because I find myself getting rid of it within a year. Some clothing should be an investment like dress pants, dress shirts (something you find yourself wearing all the time), while other things (crop tops) you should buy to a minimum. It's a waste of money!
 photo IMG_3071_zps3d575a06.jpg



3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing? Forever 21, Ulta, Bath & Body Works or Sephora. I'll be in my 30's and shopping at Forever 21. It's one of those stores you don't feel like you're wasting your money. It's a place you can buy trendy and classic pieces for super affordable prices. Although, as I'm getting older (27! Ek!) I'm finding that I don't like much in there. But when I do, I do buy quite a bit! :)



4. Where do you find the best deals? eBay.com! This is somewhere I'll look for trendy necklaces (my 3 bubble necklaces only cost me $15 TOTAL). I also look on their for scarves, I find that stores really mark them up. I will only buy a scarf if it's under $10, considering I get  alot of my scarves on eBay.com for $5.00! As for clothes JCPenney use to be my go-too. They mark their clothes down SO cheap!






5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
Michael Kors and Juicy Couture.
 photo IMG_3991_zpse09b2818.jpg





6. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit?
Something comfortable! Leggings and a hoodie with flats or jeans with a cute sweater, in the summer it was just shorts and a t-shirt. If you're trying things on, it's a pain to have to unbutton a blouse, keep it simple to where you can pull it off!




7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Aside from make up)
Ahhhh I was totally going to say make up! Can I say nail polish??? The fiance just ordered the Ciate Mini Mani Month for me, and I can not wait to get it. Sometime this week!
 photo ciateminimanimonth_zpsd6bd01cb.jpg





8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Yoga pants. SO stinking comfortable!




9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Leggings and big shirts/hoodies! Oh! Polka dots, I love them. Oh! Printed sweat shirts. I can't get enough.




10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
Baby doll tops. Does anyone remember them? I had SO many, they were great with skinny jeans. :(





11. Who is your fashion icon?
I don't really have any, I love reading other blogs for outfit inspiration, along with Pinterest.


Have a great Sunday! 

1 comments:

Holly said...

Cute post, haha!