Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Weekend Buys - Ulta & Flea Market Finds

Happy Tuesday!

I know, I know. It's been far too long since I last blogged. I believe January was my last blog post. 
For today, I'm not going to get into it {nothing bad, I promise!}. 

I have a little haul for you today.
It's just some little things I picked up this past 4th of July weekend.
How nice was it to have a 3 day weekend?! :)


Fiance & I went to the Flea Market at our hometown. It's something we love to do, but sometimes find it hard to do when we both wake up early every day during the work week. But we try to make it as often as we can. For this flea market find, it makes me want to go more often. 
I actually almost passed up this little gem. Fiance and I were walking passed this ladies stand and for whatever reason I looked on the ground, and there laid this beautiful napkin cupcake holder. Originally when I walked up to it the piece of tape was folded over the Cents sign and thought it was $5.00. I was going to buy it for $5.00 anyway because I've never seen anything like it! Well when I picked it up, low and behold, there lay the .50 sign. MINE. ALL MINE. The cherry needs a little work, it looks faded to me, but it's nothing a little red nail polish won't fix. <3

Ever since my June Ipsy bag, I've been obsessed with the NYX butter gloss. They're perfect! It has color pay off for being a lip gloss and is not sticky what-so-ever. It's seriously the perfect lip gloss, and you need to go pick up yourself one. Right. Now. I also picked up a Revlon lip stick.  

Creme Brulee is the NYX butter gloss I got in my June Ipsy bag, it's the perfect nude lip gloss, especially when you're nice and tan. I used it every day at the beach. ;)

Started from top to bottom:
Revlon's 040 Rendezvous - a pretty orange/peach shade
NYX Butter Gloss - Creme Brulee
NYX Butter Gloss - Cupcake (I actually picked up this shade at Ulta without realizing it was "Cupcake" until I got to the counter - See? I'm obsessed without consciously knowing I'm obsessed)

I picked up these lashes at the flea market. The lady was selling them just to get rid of them - they weren't even used! Believe me - I checked. 

I also picked up this cute top coat by Sally Hansen. Sometimes I hate to pick up the chunky glitter nail polishes because none of the glitter ends up on your nail, but I figured for $1.00 I'd give it a try. If you're interested the color is 670 Lightshow. Once I use it, I'll let you know how it goes. 


Anyway, have a great night!

1 comments:

Schnelle said...

SO happy to see a post from you! That cupcake napkin holder was made for you- I've never seen anything like it either! I hope you're going to have some wedding posts coming soon- so exciting!