Monday, October 12, 2015

Weekend Recap: New Instragram, TJMaxx, Fall Makeup Looks, New Video

Happy Monday!

I'm excited for this week because Wednesday is my birthday! :) I don't typically take my birthday off but this year I decided too, just because. 
Anyway, I didn't do much this weekend but did a lot at the same time, does that make any sense?

Friday:

I am on the hunt for this nail polish. I have checked my local Ulta AND Kohls. I will keep searching. It is such a pretty color!

I picked up Charlie Brown Christmas stamps for our Christmas cards. Can't wait to send out our first Christmas cards as a married couple. :)

Our Wedding Cake was featured again!


Thursday evening we went to TJMaxx and I came across this cute sign. Too bad we don't have our own home or else I would have got it. I'm going to watch it to see if it goes on clearance and put it away.

Saturday:

I filmed my 21 Days of Beauty Steals Ulta haul. Which is now live and you view here. But I will also be blogging about it this week. 
Sneak peak of my purchases: 

I decided to play around with some of my make up and created this fun fall look using last year's Too Faced La Belle Carousel Christmas 2014 palette. 

 I spent Saturday evening editing the video. This took me a long time to do and I hardly did anything to it, but it literally took me a couple of hours!

And there's the end product. 

Sunday:

We spent our Sunday morning lounging around and watching football. I finally showered and did my makeup to do another video (which will be up tomorrow or Wednesday). I did a look using all of the products in last month's Ipsy bag! I kind of like the way it turned out too.  


GUYSS!! I'm super excited about this. On my new Instagram account (MrsFrostBitten), Stila Cosmetics LIKED my photo!!! Uhhhhh? I am probably the only person in the world who would get excited about this. Haha. 

Sunday I also spent the majority of my evening creating a header for my main page. This actually takes a lot of work. 

So, like I said I was busy but not busy this past weekend. Haha. 

Have a great night!

0 comments: