Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Honeymoon Day 6 in Negril Jamaica, Rick's Cafe!

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

Today I am sharing day 6 of our honeymoon to Negril, Jamaica at Couples Resorts.
Click below to see my other posts:


Day 6 which was 4th of July was jammed pack for us!
We scheduled a trip to Rick's Cafe to jump off the cliffs, have our photos professionally taken, and had a dinner on the beach. 

Another beautiful morning in Negril, Jamaica.

The resort put up a USA sign up. 


Rick's Cafe was only a half hour away from our resort. It was smaller than I thought but definitely worth the trip. I also think we got lucky because there wasn't a huge crowd of people. We were told to only go in the morning or late afternoon, otherwise you will get a lot of people visiting around 3:00 or so. 

Look at the beautiful clear water!


There are a couple different heights and I jumped off of the 12 foot one. 
I don't think jumping was scary but trying to swim over to the ladder was scary! The current was taking me in all different directions. Every 7th wave is a rough one and I just so happened to miss that wave when I was jumping. But the current was still bad underneath. 



You don't have to pay to jump off the cliffs or anything, but you literally jump at your own risk. There is no one there to help if you need it. 

We were going to eat at the bar and cafe but we're on a short time frame so we just ordered two drinks and looked over the menu. It looked and sounded delicious!

Later that night we both got dressed up and headed out to take our professional photos!

My hubby loves his selfies, unfortunately this one is a little blurry. 

This was our view for our beach front dinner. It was absolutely beautiful. Hubby tried wine for the first time and didn't like it. We also had champagne and had a 3 course dinner. It was so yummy!

Both of our rings and his wedding gift I got him; the Movado watch he is wearing. 

As if we didn't have enough food we decided to check out the buffet for that evening. They were having an all American buffet. We were so stuffed we only had desserts. 


This was the whole resort at night time, I think it's one of my favorite shots from the trip.

Since it was the 4th of July I brought out my american flag sweater. 

Afterwards we decided to just lounge on the hammocks. 

It was such an amazing and fun-filled day. 
Don't forget to check out my new YouTube channel and the Lorac Mega Pro 2 Palette giveaway HERE

0 comments: