Thursday, October 1, 2015

Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2 Preview

Happy Thursday!

I had an absolutely horrible day at work today (all week actually), so to come home to a package from Ulta will always instantly turn my mood around. 
I ordered the Lorac Mega Pro Palette 2 this past weekend and am SO excited it's finally here! 

I have been playing around with it for the last hour or so and then starting comparing it to the first Mega Pro Palette. 

Today I am sharing just a few snap shots of what I took with my iPhone (so not the best of quality).



My two favorite colors thus far are:
Tangerine and Gold Leaf
I don't think I own any orange eye shadows! Do you?

I pulled out my original Mega Pro Palette just to compare. I think I only see one color the same - black!

Anyway, this is just a preview for right now. Can't wait to swatch all the colors and play with eye looks!
If you're looking to purchase this palette it will be out October 4th in stores. 


By the way, 
Happy October!!!

0 comments: