Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For the love of Owls

This is going to be pretty random. Well very random, but I had to share. But first I want to say that I reached 200 followers!!! This is so exciting for me, I didn't think anyone would be interested in what I have to say. I want to thank everyone who has been following me and keeping up with blog and commenting. It means so much to me. =,)

Now, onto the completely random part. Recently I decided to buy clothes/accessories from Forever21.com because I wanted some new stuff to wear to Atlantic City(which by the way, I'll be posting a entry about it soon) and I decided to purchase some Owl accessories. Lately I've been seeing a lot of girls purchase owl necklaces and such, and honestly I didn't understand what the big HYPE was??? But I seen these 2 pieces on Forever21.com and I just thought they were cute.. and I wore them, and fell in love with them, they're adorable. I understand the hype now. =D




$5.80 from Forever21.com



and unfortunately, they no longer sell the ring I bought, it was $3.80


Here's some of my own pictures of the cute owls. Even my boyfriend thought they were "cute". hehe He said the ring owl looks like the owl that says "How many licks does it take?" LOL


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


2 comments:

Em Sauer said...

Hi!
Come check out my blog:
styleemm.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

i loovvee the ring!