Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forever 21 Accessories Haul

Did a little haul on Forever 21's website, and I thought I'd share the accessories I bought. I also got the owl necklace & ring too, but that's on a separate post, see my older entries.




Comes in black/creme/red $2.80

Photobucket

What it looks like on:

Photobucket

Cream and gold ring $6.80

Photobucket

Bigger on than I thought it was going to be, this one has a stretchy band.

Photobucket

Black rose bud earrings, comes in a variety of colors. $1.80

Photobucket

Silver "knot" ring $4.80

Photobucket

Adjustable

Photobucket

Bow bracelet, stretchy beads $7.80 LOVE this. <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rose Bud Pouf .80

Photobucket

How pretty is this? It's quite big for your money too! Cheaper and bigger than the dollar store! ;)

Photobucket

Bow tie with chain long necklace, ties in the back $5.80

Photobucket

Sequin bow

Photobucket




Tomorrow I hope to do outfits with the clothes I bought from the website as well. :) So look forward to that!! ;)

6 comments:

Saimese said...

You always pick out the cutest jewelry. People always compliment me on the candy necklace you sent!

Schnelle said...

I LOVE the bow ring and bracelet! So cute!!

Courtney said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

That bow bracelet is too cute!

Shes Dressing Up said...

Love all of the rings!

Iyah Love said...

those accessories are just too pretty!! =)