Sunday, June 27, 2010

Atlantic City Part 2, Juicy Couture!!

I believe I got really lucky when I went to the Juicy Couture. Everything in the store was 30% off, including sale items!! It was their friends and family sale. How lucky was I? John bought me a cherry charm... take notice on their new box style... It's adorable!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Annd..... I splurged again.... ok, I've been really wanting Juicy Couture sunglasses.. honestly. Well, I really wanted any designer sunglasses. And since this was a great time to buy a pair of Juicy Couture ones.. I did. hehe

The beautiful case they come in...
Photobucket

Wrapped up so nicely
Photobucket

Photobucket

<3
Photobucket

Juicy Couture.. BAM
Photobucket

Cute little heart on the end...
Photobucket

What do you think?
Photobucket

My outfit for work.. haha.. don't mind me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm a little burnt if you can't tell.. lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Camera whoring.. wow haven't done this in a loooong time. It's fun! lol
Photobucket

I'm kind of mad this is worn off.. but who's gunna see it anyway? "Eat Cake, Wear Juicy" :)
Photobucket

The cleaning cloth it came with!!
Photobucket



I spoil myself way too much. haha

4 comments:

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following :) I'm following you now too!

Cute pics BTW...and I love those Juicy sunglasses on you!!!

XOXO

hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Schnelle said...

I LOVE the Sunglasses!!! They had 30% off when I was there as well but I didn't see any sunglasses! Ugh oh well, next time!
P.S What a great deal on that beach bag! I got mine at Target for like $5, it's on it's 3rd summer and its still holding strong.

Lillie said...

Im totally in love with juicy couture !, well mainly its accesories anyway., the cherry keyring is the cutest !,

*~kAy~* said...

I love juicy! <3 The cherry is adorable <3
you look good with your new shades <3 love how it comes all packaged nicely :)