Thursday, June 17, 2010

Victoria Secrets Body Sprays, & Lotions

A continuation from my previous post about my haul from Victoria Secrets.. I picked up the 3 for $11.99 Beauty Rush products. During the summer, I picked up a 3 pack of the Beauty Rush lotions which included, Cupquake, Berry Smooch, & Cherry Bomb. I like the Berry Smooch and Cherry Bomb so much I was waiting for the semi-annual sale to pick up the two body sprays. It took 3 different stores to finally find them. From $12.00 a piece I got them for $4.00!

I love love love anything that smells fruity. I can honestly say I'm not a huge fan of perfumes. I like to smell like food, fruity food. haha :) So I got the Berry Smooch body spray, and Cherry Bomb. The only bad thing about these are that you have to actually shake them before you use them. But the liquid actually separates, and if you don't it smells a lot like alcohol...

Also since I needed a 3rd item I smelt this Watermelon Daze Body Shimmer Lotion and I'm in love. I need the body spray for this as well... lol I put in on and I love how it has shimmer in it, makes your skin look so shiny, and sparkly.. what girl wouldn't love that?! I tried to take a picture to show you guys, but I think it was a fail... haha... Enjoy




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jasmin said...

Cute!! Love glitter in the summer.. I've been waiting! haha