Sunday, January 2, 2011

200th Post and it's a Haul!!!

I can not believe it's my 200th post! I figured since it is my 200th post I would do a haul post. They're my favorite, so I figured it was appropriate. This haul is very old, I hate to even say how old it is.... I hauled this stuff back when it was my birthday and the stuff is still sitting in my closet. How awful is that?! I could insert a bunch of excuses here, but let's be honest, I forgot about the stuff. It was like I got a UPS package and couldn't wait to open up the bags to see what was in them.

This is mostly a makeup haul from Sephora and Ulta, and also some things from Guess....


Sephora

Part of the haul from Sephora:

Photobucket

As most of you know, if you're a Sephora insider, you get special perks, like getting a birthday present when you show up to the store. I was so excited to open this up when I found it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

You get an eyeshadow, eyeliner in green, and also a mascara

Photobucket

And of course my biggest purchase was this palette by Too Faced which retails at around $50.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Basically you open it like a book.

Photobucket

It was like a pop up book, exciting right?! Also it includes the blush on the side.

Photobucket

Open up the side compartment and there's eyeshadows and the Too Faced Eye Insurance and lip gloss.

Photobucket

I'm going to do a proper review when I finally use it. :) (Can't believe I spent $50 and forgot about this!)

Ulta

Photobucket

I can't wait to try this, I've heard so many good reviews on this.

Photobucket

Express

Just a long tunic. I love how the bottom of the tunic is lined in satin, so cute!

Photobucket

Guess

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Hope you enjoyed my haul, and can't wait to share my reviews with you!! :) Have a good night everyone.

XoXo

4 comments:

Jade | The Jade Aesthetic said...

I love finding things I'd forgotten I'd bought! If you leave the stuff sitting long enough thought it's kind of like finding free stuff? Haha, maybe not.
I'm so jealous that you can be a Sephora insider. I wish they'd just open a store here! That Too Faced palette is beautiful; I wouldn't want to use it! Really want to try that Studio Secrets primer too but not sure if it's worth it since you get so little! x

http://jadefungblog.blogspot.com

Denysia Yu said...

Wow, that too faced palette looks amazing! Can't wait for your review! :)

AmyRoto said...

w00t w00t congrats on 200th post!!

Beautygirl24 said...

You got some great things! Happy 200th!