Friday, January 21, 2011

Little haul...

Before we came back to school John and I headed to the Christmas Tree Shoppe. (Love that store!) Picked up a little tool box for my clay materials and I found this little treasure sitting on the bottom shelf of the card section. I couldn't believe it. I've been wanting one of this earring stands! I'm using this one at my apartment for my earrings. It was a whopping $4.99. Every time I see one of these they're atleast $20 so I was excited to find out it was only $4.99



Photobucket



John and I also went to Ross, for no particular reason, just to shop. I've been looking for something cute to wear for John's 26th birthday because we're heading to Atlantic City for it. And I was walking by the dresses and John pointed out a dress he liked and I tried it on, and I love it!! It was only $21.99. I could definitely wear this when I'm going out with friends too, it's so cute!



Photobucket

How cute is this belt?!

Photobucket



Anyway, I'm so happy it's friday, I'm going to enjoy my weekend of nothing! Sometimes it's nice to just relax and do nothing.

5 comments:

Jade | The Jade Aesthetic said...

Good bargains all round! I really like the earring stand - it's sooo cute and would look so nice on a dressing table. Relaxing and doing nothing really is the best thing sometimes - it's what I've got planned this weekend! x

Denysia Yu said...

Awwww... the earring holder looks great! I went to Marshalls last week, and found a super cute jewelry holder! I need one for earrings now! :)

Schnelle said...

That earring holder is adorable. They have such great things there sometimes. The belt is so pretty on that dress. If it's detachable, you can wear that with so many things!

palmandpineblog said...

How adorable is that earring stand?! What a great find!

Xoxo, Natasha
twenty-something blog

The Short Girl said...

That dress is so cute! Great blog!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com