Sunday, January 9, 2011

Victoria Secrets Semi Annual Sale Haul January 2011

I'm heading to my first Bridal Expo today and I'm SO excited! I'm going with my three bridemaids just to get ideas and see what's available to me. I'm hoping to take a ton of photos and come back and blog about it. There is also a Fashion Show they're holding, so I'm really excited about that. I need ideas as far as my dress goes and my brides maids dresses go. :)

Anyway,.. moving onto what this post is about. I found quite a bit of good finds at the Victoria Secrets Semi Annual Sale. Like I said in my previous post, I went to the Victoria Secrets in my area and when I went to King of Prussia I also went to the Victoria Secrets there. I was so surprised to see how much was available at the King of Prussia one. I was expecting it to be completely sold out. But they had 3 full rooms of merchandise. John(my fiance) was completely and utterly shocked when he went into the store. He didn't believe me when I told him it's madness at these sales. *lol* But anyway, onto my haul....


Cardigan $39.99

Photobucket

Long Hoodie $29.99
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cardigan $16.99
Photobucket

Yoga Capri's $14.99
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bling Hoodie $39.99
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pink Flannel PJ pants $15.99

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm going to use this for my books $7.99
Photobucket

Bridal Panties %5.99 each
Photobucket



I got a few bras and unmentionables that I rather not share... haha. So that's my little haul from Vicki's hope you enjoy and I hope this gives you ideas of what's available. :)



XoXo

7 comments:

Schnelle said...

Have fun at the expo! It's overwhelming but they're fun to go to. You got some cute things. I Love the pj bottoms and the bridal undies are adorable! I meant to go yesterday.. but I forgot so maybe I'll go now.. lol

Beautygirl24 said...

Everything is so cute! I love the first cardigan to pieces. I took advantage of the sale as well, but I just bought some boring bras ;)

palmandpineblog said...

What great finds girly! Love the bling hoodie!

<3, natasha
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

TLF said...

You racked up!! Loving that sequins hoodie!!

Brooke T said...

Let me know how the expo goes! I'm not sure if I want to go to one since I think it may be overwhelming so let me know! and I'm majoring in Web Technologies or Web Design :D

*~kAy~* said...

Nice! :P finally got to see what you got! :) so many cute cardigans and hoodies! :P I love them! <3

heeehee the bridal undies are super cute :P

Lilly Style said...

Great haul, everything looks super cute. I think this is the first time I've missed/not bought anything during the Semi annual sale...not sure why lol