Sunday, May 20, 2012

I miss you!!

It's official. 
This has been the longest I have ever not blogged. 
11 full days.

A little update about what's going on in my life:
First, I'm done with my first semester as a senior!!!!! :D Bring on the second. 
In case anyone was wondering, I did really good and I'm so proud of myself. I was really worried this semester. I was taking 5 core Accounting classes all in one semester. It was beyond stressful and I'm so thankful it's all over.

Moving out of our apartment was very stressful. There were tears. Not because I'm going to miss the apartment, but because of the amount of work that went into it. It was just so insane and it couldn't have come at the worst time. We wanted to be out of there that Friday, the day of our last finals. Well, we didn't even begin to pack. Let's just say moving is stressful. I'm still trying to sort things out. 

I'm back to work! Yay! I love seeing all my friends that I haven't seen since Christmas. Missed them SO much, more than they know. :)

Anyway, it's just been very hectic, and since I'm back to work I have less free time, which I don't mind, but at the same time I have less time to blog. I'm sure you understand? ;-) I do miss everyone, and I honestly haven't had the time to go through everyone's blogs to comment on new posts. And to those who left me comments and I haven't responded, I promise I will! :)

1 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

Nice!
I'm so glad finals are over too haha :P
I'm going for accounting too but still in my junior year :P

Hope you have lots and lots of fun with all your friends and loved ones <3