Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I was super excited when Ashley @ MagnoliaGraceStyle emailed and said she gave me an award.
Thank you so much!

Rules for Accepting the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2, Write 7 Random things about yourself
3.Pass on the love to other Bloggers

7 Random Things about myself:

Oh gosh, I always stink at these. 

1.) I'm currently finishing up my 1st semester of my senior year in college! I'll have a Bachelors in Accounting, and I'm so excited to say that! It's seriously one of the hardest things I've done in my life, but it's also the most rewarding. :)

2) As I'm doing this I'm totally procrastinating studying for a final that is tomorrow morning. I can't help it. I've literally studied for 10 hours in the past two days, I can't do it anymore! :-/ I have 3 finals to go and I can not wait! 

3) This is completely random but I'm getting nervous because I'm moving back home soon and I haven't done an apartment tour. And on top of that, I don't even have my camera! I really wanted to share our little apartment and I also wanted to have photos for myself to remember.

4) When my Fiance and I first started dating I didn't want kids.. 9 years later, I'm really really itching for a child. Of course it's not going to happen until after we're married, but still, I really want a child.

5) I also want a Pomeranian when I have my own house. I think they are absolutely adorable and sometimes we go to pet shops just to play with them. Breaks my heart every time I have to leave the dog there.  

6) I am determined to make this summer so much better than last. Last year I found out my parents wanted to have nothing to do with our wedding and it completely ruined my summer. (Long story) Plus my Fiance had summer school every day on top of work so we never got to spend time together. This year I want to plan a ton of fun stuff. We have a beach vacation coming up next month to Long Beach Island! I can't wait!

7) I love to blog, and of course I wouldn't blog without you guys, and with awards like this, it makes it that much more satisfying. :) Thank you again Ashley! 



Ok, that's all, I'm awarding this to anyone who would like to have it! :)

Now it's back to studying. 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

lauren said...

is it pathetic i live in jersey and have never been to LBI?? what is wrong with me!! I don't even think its THAT far from where I live either!! hah crazy :) enjoy!!

Mimi said...

congratulations on getting this award! and also, congrats on finishing up the 1st semester of your senior year in college, that is amazing! :) and i hope your final went well. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/