Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

3 day weekend! What could get any better?
Started off my Memorial Day weekend by laying out in the sun and reading my beloved Fifty Shades of Grey while eating some delicious blueberries. :)
Is anyone else reading this book? I'm on the third book right now and it just gets better. I don't want it to end. I'm pretty sure I'll be upset when it is. I was originally hoping for it to be a beach read, but unfortunately, it won't last until then.
Does anyone have suggestions for other books I can read? Please comment and give me your recommendations.

Afterwards I did some much needed shopping. I didn't pick up much, just a few things. I'll post another day. 
I met up with a bunch of friends from work to go for drinks at La Tolteca. It's a local Mexican restaurant. Delicious! It was so much fun just sitting outside with good friends and talking. I swear I could do that every night. We talked about all kinds of fun stuff, and our plans for this summer. I can't wait! 

Tomorrow we're having a cook out at my Fiance's house and we're also having a surprise birthday cake for his grandmothers birthday. It's going to be SO much fun. I LOVE cookouts. :)
Memorial Day my Fiance and I are heading up to a local state park to do some kayaking and a hike through the woods
Gosh, I LOVE summer time and it's starting out perfectly. :)
What are your plans for this weekend?!

My delicious frozen Strawberry Margarita. Yum! 


As always,

Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

lauren said...

Drink looks amazing! And the hiking sounds wonderful!!! Enjoy :-)