Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lush Cosmetics Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb Review with Video

Happy Tuesday!

Today I am reviewing Lush's Ickle Baby Bot bath bomb. 
You can purchase it here for only $3.95.
I can't really pin point what I thought the smell was but on Lush's website it is described as:
"Ickle Baby Bot has been designed to mesmerize the senses with ray guns of lavender, chamomile, and sandalwood."

I don't have anything really exciting to say about this particular bath bomb. I've been wanting to try it for quite some time now so I finally just bought it. I'm happy I did but probably wouldn't repurchase it. I thought it smelt good but didn't make my skin super soft like the rest of the bath bomb's I've tried. 
When we were in Philly for the Philadelphia Eagles game I also picked up two more items which I haven't used yet. But when I do I will review them. 


The video below is of Lush Cosmetic's Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb.

Have a great night!

0 comments: