Saturday, September 19, 2009

9 Outfits with 1 Plaid Shirt...

Here's me again trying to stretch my wardrobe with different outfit ideas with one piece... this time I'm pairing it with a basic plaid shirt featured in one of my hauls.. And I look tired because I was doing this at 1 in the morning!! School and work really has gotten the best of me!!



With wide-leg Linen pants

Photobucket

Wide-leg linen pants, jean jacket and scarf

Photobucket

Jean Skirt with black scarf

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leggings with cream scarf

Photobucket

With black jean pencil skirt with black belt

Photobucket

Same but with cardigan

Photobucket

With a dressy pencil skirt

Photobucket

Same but with gray wide belt

Photobucket

With Hollister jeans

Photobucket

5 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

very nice variations! :)
i think my fav is with the jeans skirt and leggings! <3

lindah said...

You can really make something versatile huh?!?! It's like a spread on a fashion magazine ;) lol, I have this brown shirt but it's so frickin long IDK what to do with it! I'ma take a picture xD

Angela Pluck said...

Oh my I am so backed up again on my blogs :( anyways how are you doing hun? Looking good!!!!!! I love that shirt...I have been buying plaid shirts lately...but I love the men's shirts better for the cut...

xoxo

Juicygirl... said...

Hey...some great looks I like the denim skirt & leggings the best very cute xoxo

Sassy J'adore said...

I agree with the other comments. Plaid can be dress up or down and very versatile. Plaid is still in style atm. Thanks for sharing the diff ways of wearing a plaid top/shirt.