Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Exciting Deal...

This is very, very random, but I absolutely needed to share, because I'm so excited about it.... So in one of my videos I mentioned how I wanted to order a pair of boots from Victoria Secrets that I saw in their one catalog... but couldn't decide if I really wanted to spend the $148 on them...



ALSO I really wanted this purse from Guess for the fall... which is $140...








Which I was going to get anyway when I went to King of Prussia for my birthday... BUT , ironically Victoria Secrets has the same exact purse on their website!!

So this is what I did... :) I added both items to my shopping bag... bringing the total to $288.... I had a coupon if you spend over $250 you get $75 off... bringing and there is another coupon for boots for an extra 20% off... bring my total to... $203 with shipping... well I had a $60 reward coupon... PLUS a $13 gift card... anyway... TOTAL for both items is $130!!!!!!


Oh yes... I'm excited.... :)

5 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

sweet!!!
brought the price all the way down to half of it! :P such an awesome deal! :)
don't you just love coupons and discounts! <3

lindah said...

wow you got two for the price of one :D I can't spend that much on shoes because of the fact that I neglect most of them. So now I just buy cheapo shoes from cheap places :D So I don't feel so bad! haha

Rai said...

WHOA! Great deal!

Unknown said...

Haha, way to go!! I get coupons all the time but never end up getting to use them.

marj said...

GREAT deal!!!!! that kind of shopping gets me HIGH! lol