Friday, August 6, 2010

Engagement Party Dress & Shoes, and new Steve Madden shoes!

Last weekend the fiance and I headed to Lehigh Valley Mall to find myself a pretty white engagement dress for our engagement party. Unfortunately right now all the retail stores have their fall clothes in. So needless to say it's practically impossible to find a white dress. But when we were in Macy's, they had this little boutique and it was called Kensie. Her clothing is so cute and I never even heard of her before!! I saw this beautiful tube dress hanging on the wall and I tried it on, and it fit like a glove, and I just knew, it was the dress. Zips up the front, ruffles lining the zipper, it was screaming my name.




Macy's Kensie Dress
$95
Size: Small

Photobucket

The ruffles

Photobucket

....



Shoes? I have a pair of sandals that I've never worn that I bought years ago and I thought they were be perfect or the occasion. They're flat and they wrap around the ankle. I'm also thinking of getting black ribbon to make it more dressy. They're so cute. I didn't want to get heels because I didn't want to dress up too much, considering this is beach-themed.

Photobucket

Wraps around the ankle

Photobucket



So, what do you think of the dress????

Also, Steve Madden was having 50% off their lowest clearance ticket on SteveMadden.com and I found these adorable 'slippers'(which I will be wearing to classes lol) called Restful.



Steve Madden Restful
$12.49
Black slippers

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: