Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HAUL time.. :)

This is my haul from Long Beach Island and Atlantic City... this is probably my last haul until my birthday. From here on out, I'll be a poor college student with no job. :( What a sad thought...



From It's Sugar in Atlantic City. I was thinking about these shorts since the last time I was there, so this time I splurged and just bought them. I thought they'd be great for school.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next is stuff I got from H&M.. They were having great deals that my friend and I couldn't pass up. We were seriously in the store for a good hour or more. *lol*

I got this beautiful corset bra for a whooping $17.00

Photobucket

This dress is only $5.00 !! *score*

Photobucket

You can't really tell, but the whole front of this vest is ruffles. It's great. I couldn't pass it up.

Photobucket

No explanation needed.

Photobucket

I'm not a huge fan of American Eagle, but the girl I went on vacation is, and I was surprised at how many things I liked in the store!! I got things from their clearance section which was an additional 30% off.

Photobucket

I got 2 new pairs of sunglasses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a hoodie I got from a Farmer's Market on the way home from Atlantic City, it's called the Columbus Farmers Market.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to this beautiful store in LBI called Vixen Couture. Some of their stuff was a bit pricey but I couldn't pass up these 2 cute earrings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

From the B&B Department Store I got 2 dresses and a HUGE fleece blanket with LBI on it. I already put it away from the apartment though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

From Banana Republic I bought this ADORABLE bracelet, I <3 it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got this cute ice cream necklace from one of the shops at LBI

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were playing in the arcades at Fantasy Island at LBI and we won enough tickets to get this Lolita ice cream bowl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


.... and that was pretty much all I got. :)

2 comments:

Schnelle said...

WOW great haul! that's a cute H&M dress and a really great deal too! i LOVE that bracelet from Bananna Rep!!! that ice cream bowl is adorable -i've never seen them before, only the wine and martini glasses. very cute!

Niika said...

cute stuff.. love all the icecream and cupcake stuff..so girlie