Sunday, August 8, 2010

Would You Rather Tag...

Would You Rather...




Rules:
1. Copy this picture & put it into your own post
2. Answer all questions
3. Tag as many people as you like
4. Tell them that you've tagged them
5. See what they answered!

I tag YOU!!! I don't know who hasn't done this, seems like a lot of people have, so whoever hasn't and does this, leave me know!!


Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Hmmm... I'm kind of superficial, so I'm going to have to say extremely beautiful, because I think I'm pretty intelligent already. :)

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
OMG... brushing your teeth is a big deal to me, but going without washing my hair is an even BIGGER deal, I'll find other ways to keep my teeth clean.

Be rich or famous?
Not sure I would like all that attention, so rich.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection? Definitely shoe collection... I love my shoes.


Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Dance... definitely..

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Desert island, atleast I'm surrounded by water and I could swim if I wanted to, on a desert you can't do anything

Have a computer or a TV?
I have to be honest here, I actually hardly EVER watch TV. It's so hard for me to relate when people are having conversations about TV shows, because I feel like I'm wasting time watching TV, and there's other things I could be doing. Like the internet I feel like I things done on it... unlike watching tv.

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Stripes, atleast they never go out of fashion.

Drink out of a teacup or a mug?
Mug.

Receive a bunch of flowers or a box of chocolates?
Chocolates... Ohhhh ya


Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HUGS! Not that I don't like kisses, but having a big hug from my fiance makes all my problems go away. :)

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
I'm gunna have to say Stilettos, even though I think I'm too tall for them!

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Johnny Depp.

Be a fairy or a mermaid?
Fairy's are cuter.

Coffee or a cup of Tea?
I'm not a fan of coffee.. at all.. so tea.

Pink nails or Blue nails?
Do I even need to answer this?

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?
Sunny, I hate the cold, no scratch that, I loathe the cold.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
I know my fiance would beg to differ, but definitely house.

Be kind or funny?
Kind.

Eat sweets or cakes?
depending on the icing on the cake...

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Neither, and I don't care if this a would you rather tag.. lol

Wear a necklace or a ring?
My engagement ring.

Laugh or smile?
Laugh, I love to laugh.

Be hated or be a hater?
Hater... can't deal with being hated!

Pearls or beads?
Beads..

If you had to choose, lose your sight or hearing?
lose my hearing, I love my eyesight too much.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Money.

Love or be loved?
Both. ;P

2 comments:

*~kAy~* said...

You did this so fast! :3
Thanks so much! :) I know you have tons of stuff to worry about and it was really nice of you to do this tag still :)

Gawsh, how exciting!!! :) Its gona happen next Sunday already! :)
So so happy for you both!!!! <3

Schnelle said...

cute tag post! i'll take the tag!

definately agree, nepa weather winters are too cold- one day i'll have a place on the beach! lol