Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our White Christmas Tree.

Can anyone else believe it's the first day of December?! Where has this year gone?! Although 2010 has been a great year for me. :) Anyway, John and I decorated our little white Christmas tree and I wanted to share!


Our stash of ornaments from the Christmas Tree Shoppe & Walmart.
Photobucket

John insisted on the blue lights even though all our ornaments were red. Hey whatever makes him help, I'll do. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this photo. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Me decorating the tree.
Photobucket

Our wonderful placemats also from Christmas Tree Shoppe.
Photobucket



Anyone else have their tree up?!


XoXo

6 comments:

Denysia Yu said...

That's a very nice white tree! :)

Lizz said...

That's adorable. I need to put up a tiny tree too. :D

Schnelle said...

cute tree! we just put ours up the other day...i'll have to post it.

Jasmin said...

The tree looks so cute!

Donna said...

aww such a cute xmas tree :)

Saimese said...

Cute tree!