Tuesday, December 14, 2010

New York City 4 Story Forever 21 (PIC HEAVY)

First stop we went to was Canal Street in China Town. I absolutely love going there and getting amazing deals. I honestly didn't think I was going to get anything from there because everything is mostly knockoffs, but that wasn't the case when I went this year. They had so much to offer!!



Canal Street, China Town, New York City

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Cashmere scarves"

Photobucket

John and I on Canal Street(unnecessary photo op)

Photobucket

Snow cube snowman, I thought he was so cute, I had to take a picture of him! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Backstreets of China Town had even more to offer.

Photobucket

How cute! I scored 2 for $1.00.. bought these off of ebay.com for like $3.00 a piece!

Photobucket

Times Square, New York City

Be aware of all the people asking, "What's your plans for tonight? Would you like to see a comedy show?" It got to the point where I wanted to push one of them. lol

This city is so big you could seriously get lost in it, but it has SO much to offer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

John and I on Times Square

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Forever 21, New York City, Times Square

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you look good enough they have a photo booth inside the store

Photobucket

An actual NYC taxi inside!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got to the bottom floor and was told by a mean security guard telling me I can't take photos in the store. I honestly don't understand why?? Someone explain to me why? lol

Rockefeller Center, New York City

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

St. Patricks Cathedral

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wearing: Calvin Klein Down Jacket, 2 Pairs of leggings from Express, Victoria Secrets Pink hoodie, and my black Uggs.




I also have videos from New York City but I'm still trying to edit them, and I will post my haul too.



XoXo

7 comments:

Brooke T said...

Looks like you had so much fun!! I am jealous you got to go to that F21!! That's crazy!

Donna said...

OMG thats f21 heaven. cant wait to go to new york one day! great pictures!

Beautygirl24 said...

How fun! My bf and I went in June and it was so surreal for me. It looks amazing around Christmastime though!

palmandpineblog said...

How fun! I will be in the Big Apple in one week. Can't wait! Oh...and I have a love for China town as well. So many awesome finds for great prices!

<3, natasha

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! I want to visit NYC so bad! That forever 21 looks like the one in Houston, TX at the galleria, skating rink and all. Just found ur blog thru Wearing it on my sleeves. I followed! Can't wait to read more. If you get the chance pass by my blog & say hi!

-reyna
www.glamglory.blogspot.com

Jen said...

These pictures are amazingly vibrant!! What kind of camera do you have??

Vanessa said...

I love NY! Ahhh how I miss it...