Sunday, December 5, 2010

OOTD, More charms/earrings, NEW Blog!

First, I'd like to share my OOTD that I wore today. The fiance didn't like my shirt, but I think it's adorable, so :P at him! lolol Also, I apologize for the awful lighting, I couldn't help it, I didn't have a chance to take pictures or do a video until now, and with it being dark so early it's harder for me to do now! :/ Anyway this is what I wore today:



Outfit of the day December 5, 2010



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wet Seal Cardigan
Express Ruffle Tank
Jeggings
Dots circle scarf
Old Navy boots
Earrings, unknown, sorry

YouTube video:





I also created some Christmas charms and also earrings.



Marshmellow Earrings:

Photobucket

Rudolph!

Photobucket

Santa

Photobucket

Green Present

Photobucket

Glitter candy cane earrings (my fav)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Green presents with some sparkle earrings

Photobucket

Photobucket



I'd also like to announce that I have a second blog! Click here to be transferred. My new blogs name is: It's Clay. Basically it's my other blog where I post all my "craftiness".. It probably won't just be clay things, but other random crafts that I like to do. I'm not sure if many of you like seeing my posts of the new charms/earrings I post so I figure, for those of you who are interested you can follow me there. :) I'm not saying I'm going to completely stop sharing what I create, but instead of making a full post dedicated to it, it might just be a preview of what I've made. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to work this. But this blog is going to be strictly dedicated to Fashion, Makeup, & Hauls.

But like I said, if you are interested check out my new blog click here, and you can follow me there! :)



Its-Clay.blogspot.com

Photobucket

XoXo

5 comments:

AmyRoto said...

outfit looks great as always, and the charms are adorable!

Unknown said...

your outfit is so cute love the camera charm and the earings , you should do a tutorial on how you make the clay stay hard its so cool xo!

palmandpineblog said...

Love thoes boots and congrats on the new blog! I can't wait to get my charms in the mail ;)

<3, natasha
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

*~kAy~* said...

huh! that top is so cute! how dare he! hahah :P
I like your scarf :P is it those infinite ones? :p
heehee your charms are so cute :P I'm going to check out your new blog :)

lil_budoy said...

ilike the tops and the earings...they are sooo adorable! i really want one!