Sunday, December 12, 2010

Upcoming posts

First of all check out my other blog.. It's Clay... I made some pretty charms and earrings this past weekend.



Photobucket


So, I went to New York City this past Thursday and I have SO many pictures to show and a little bit of haulage from there as well. So expect a post about that in a few days. I also filmed in NYC and inside the new 4 story Forever 21. I took a bunch of pictures inside Forever 21, but did get in trouble for taking them... I don't understand why?! Don't they want people to see what their store looks like?! I mean I hardly found any pictures of that Forever 21 before I went, just one blog. Maybe it's because everyone else got in trouble like I did... But anyway, expect that.. and a video.

Right now I'm studying like crazy for finals, I had an online final today, and Tuesday and Wednesday I have finals and then I'll be home for Christmas... I'm SO excited!!

Talk to you soon, I just wanted to give a little bit of an update.

Have a great night everyone. :)


XoXo

2 comments:

lil_budoy said...

awww...this is sooo cute. did u make them! i want one!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh these are so cute. I love the cupcake ones!
Wearing It On My Sleeves