Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Shopping, Victoria Secrets, Ulta, Forever 21, Kohls

Did some Christmas shopping this past weekend, and got some goodies for myself. :) Who doesn't buy themselves presents when they going shopping for others?! lol Anyway, I stopped at Ulta because I had a $5.00 off $10.00 purchase. I wanted the LA Splash Glitter liners after I seen a YouTube video on them.


Ulta

Photobucket

Photobucket

Forever 21


These two things I ordered from Forever 21.com (I don't live near a Forever 21). I wanted to get an outfit for Christmas Eve, for church with my family. I love this flowy red top, it's so cute. And of course the "flower" earrings.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Victoria Secrets

I know no one wants to see people's unmentionables, but these panties are too cute not to include in this post. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, every year I buy a PJ set for Christmas morning, and this one is super cute from Victoria Secrets..

Photobucket

Kohls

And last, but not least, from Kohls I picked up this Faux Fur sweater. I don't know what it is with me and faux fur, but I think it's adorable for the holidays. Besides it was only $15.99 And the color is black, when my camera takes photos in my room of black it makes it appear grey, I don't know why..

Photobucket

Photobucket



What did you buy this past weekend? Did you get any good deals?

5 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

I love your picks! The Forever 21 top will be perfect, and those sweet little earrings will go great with it! I also love the furry sweater - I have one that is similar ;)

Schnelle said...

cute undies! lol. i love the pajama set too. it's so hard to shop for others and resist the urge to buy for yourself as well.

simple said...

I love that red shirt!

palmandpineblog said...

The pajamas look coozy! :)

<3, natasha

Sarah said...

really cute ruffled red top!!! Alot of great buys