Monday, August 1, 2011

Charlotte Russe Accessories Haul

As you guys know, my engagement photo shoot is coming up, and I've been on the hunt for some coral accessories to wear with my white dress. The only place I could find accessories I liked was from CharlotteRusse.com I got the necklace I've been eying up for $5.00 and 3 pairs of earrings for $10.

I honestly love getting mail. It's so nice to get home from work to find a package on the table waiting for me. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

My first pair of feather earrings. They're a light pink color with gold accents. Love.
Photobucket

The picture makes these earrings look more red than coral. You'll just have to take my word on it.
Photobucket

Same, but light aqua.
Photobucket

The "coral" necklace I wanted to wear for the pictures, but now I'm thinking the coral earrings, I don't know, I want to try on the dress again with accessories.
Photobucket

I also went to Vicki's to pick up my free panty. :P
Photobucket

I also picked up my free travel antibacterial lotion. I got the fruit punch one. Love.
Photobucket



My fiance and I moved into our new apartment this past weekend and I did quite a bit of shopping for the beach, so I can't wait to share that with you guys, so look forward to that post!

1 comments:

Schnelle said...

I love the feather earrings that you picked up. They had some cute ones at Straberry too. Can't wait to see your engagement shoot pics!