Monday, August 22, 2011

These Boots Were Made for Walking..

Seriously, I've been wanting the Steve Madden Intyce boots for over a year now. I even went to Steve Madden and tried them on. Fiance liked them too! I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much for them. I just couldn't do it. *sad face* Even though I didn't purchase thee Steve Madden Intyce's I did purchase a exact replica from JCPenney by Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen, their brand Olsenboye is sold there for a whooping $33! I tried them on and they're the perfect fit, just the Mr. Maddens. :)

Photobucket The buckle isn't as gold as the Intyce ones but I'm ok with that. Photobucket Baby wedge. Photobucket These are the Steve Madden's to compare. Photobucket
What's also great about the Olsenboye's is that it's the same shaft height! Anyway, I'll be doing posts on my vacation soon. I hope everyone had a great Monday!

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

love the color of those boots! I didn't know they had their own shoe line. Thanks! I'll be checking that out.

Beautygirl24 said...

Cute! I like those a lot! Like you, I had been lusting over the SM but never got around to forking over the cash for a pair last year. I got some look alikes at Nordstrom during their anniversary sale, and I love them! I think camel boots are timeless.

B said...

Love them. I need me some of those :) Great color!

allthingssgirly.blogspot.com