Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Another long day of classes.. 11-6.. But at least this is my last long day until next Wednesday! :D Yesterday my fiance and I did some shopping for the apartment, but was unsuccessful. Boo. I did pick up an adorable cupcake pillow-thingy.. lol Hard to explain. But I'll take photos of the things I did get, and post them later or tomorrow. Depending on how rough today is. haha.
Anyway, I wanted to show the outfit I'm wearing for more classes today. It's comfortable yet cute.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm also wearing this adorable Jelly flip flops from Kohls I picked up before I came back to school. I scored them for $5.99! Perfect for walking to classes.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyway, I really need to get to class, so I'll talk to you guys later! ♥

0 comments: