Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Packing and Outfits for the Beach

I decided to take photos of all the outfits I put together to wear to the beach when I go this coming Saturday. I obviously over packed, but who doesn't? And sometimes I can't help myself, when I'm packing I think I'll wear it, but when the day comes, WHO KNOWS! lol I always pack a wide variety of things so I know I have options, and also because of weather. The weather man could say it's going to be nice out, but a minute later it'll be down pouring. So that's what I account for. Anyway! Here's some of the outfits. And unfortunately I didn't photo all because my camera died. :( Tomorrow I'm going to get my nails done! I haven't done that in years maybe since high school! As you guys know I'm getting my photos done at the beach so that's the whole reason for getting them done. My fiance's mom and sister are coming along as well, so I'm excited!

Photobucket For a night out. Photobucket Photobucket Casual Day. Photobucket A outfit for the night when it's cold. Photobucket Date night. Photobucket Casual day out Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Shopping outfit? Photobucket Photobucket Love this belt, from a new store in the area called Charming Charlies. LOVE! Photobucket Romper. Photobucket Anchor earrings. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I obviously added more. It may be overfilled but I have options. And I didn't even pack pj's yet! :P Or shoes. Photobucket
I also want to apologize for the bad quality of the photos. I was taking them quick and wanted to share with you guys before I went away. Anyway I'm off to bed. I'm exhausted.

1 comments:

J.Ryan said...

where is the first red top/dress from? (very first picture) I love it!