My New Years Resolutions
I'd just like to start off by saying I love reading other people's resolutions so I'm going to post mine. It's also a great way to look back on within a month, 6 months and at the end of the year. I don't know about you, but I keep a list of resolutions in a diary and mark them off as I complete them. It's much funner that way. :)
- My first resolution is to blog more. I like to blog once a day, but I want to blog about different things. I love posting my hauls(Mostly because it reminds me of what I bought and have) but I want to expand to different things. I'd love to do more makeup tutorials or more makeup reviews. First I need to realize that type of thing takes time and a lot of time I don't have a lot of time to sit down and edit pictures, they come as they are, raw and uncut! Also, my page, it's boring and almost a year old since I last did something with it. It's time to sit down and learn to edit my page. So expect changes coming! Also, I'm curious, what would be interesting posts for you to read? Since you guys are my readers you guys get what you want first! So, let me know!! :)
- Do something drastic with my hair. My hair cut has been the same for 3 years now, maybe longer, it's definitely time for a change. I change my hair color quite often, but definitely not the style. I'm thinking bangs. I've been tossing that idea around for a while, so it's time. Maybe I'll start with side bangs and work from there.
- Save money!! This one is inevitable, I just have to. I'm 25 and I'd like to have a nice cushion by the time I'm 30.
- I'd like to start working out 3 times a week. My friends and I are doing that Hot Yoga again this friday and I felt absolutely amazing after so this is a good start. Tomorrow I'm going to head to the store to pick up a Yoga Mat for our next session. It'll be nice to throw that in there once a week while I'm working out at home. But let's be honest, who doesn't put this on their resolution list? :)
- Graduate! 2012 is the year I'm finally graduating, it's been such a long so-many years of college and I'm super excited to finally be done with it all. I have 2 more semesters, so I'll be graduating in the fall of 2012 and I honestly can not wait!!
- Learn to cook. I mean actually cook a meal. I love to bake, and I feel like baking comes naturally to me, so learning to cook would be a wonderful addition. haha. :) It'll also make my fiance happy and that's always a good thing!
- Go somewhere new. I don't really care where it is, I don't have an specific place in mind, but every year I put this on my resolution list because I think it's important to do something new once in a while. Whether it be go to a new city or state you've never been to or even just a restaurant you've been wanting to go to, I think this is always a good thing to put on your list. It could be just a store you've been meaning to go to, but never yet gone there, well make it a goal to go there within the next month, I mean why not?! You've been wanting to go, so go!
- Lastly, stop tanning. This year I will be experimenting with many different self tanners and become best friends with one. I need to stop tanning, it's so unhealthy and makes you look so much older than you really are. I don't really want to stop this, but I know I just have to! It's addicting and it's time. I'm 25 and I need to get over the whole tanning phase.
Anyway, that's my resolutions list, I realize I'm 4 days late, but I've been very busy. *sighs* I miss blogging so much and I literally made myself sit down tonight to do this. I know it's not very fancy with pictures and such, but it'll just have to do! :)