Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Norwegian Gem Cruise Shopping Haul

Happy Wednesday!

So yesterday I went running with the girls from work, came home around 7:00 and passed out by 8:00. 
I must have been tired!

I was disappointed though, I took photos that morning of the items I purchased and didn't get to blog about them last night. 
So, today is the day! :)

I didn't really buy much because we spent most of our money on excursions and photos while we were there, which is what I really wanted. 
But I did pick up some things. :)

The bracelet I purchased from the Bahamas in the straw market, starfish earrings were purchased on Norwegian, and the ring is from Great Stirrup Cay.

The watch and the scarf were purchased on the boat. 
I bought the watch for running. Although I haven't used it yet :/

   photo DSC02273_zps29747068.jpg  photo DSC02274_zps74cdcf75.jpg 

The cupcake charms are from Universal Studios in Florida. 
They're not any brand name, they were just $7 each. I thought they would look cute with my pink Pandora bracelet though. 

   photo DSC02279_zpscc5ca9b0.jpg  
Have a great night everyone!

1 comments:

Holly said...

So pretty! I love the bracelet especially:)