Thursday, June 20, 2013

"You Need Collagen." Whhhaaatttt? & Looking for Guest Posts!

Happy Thursday!

Guess what? Tomorrow is Friday! :)
My best friend's baby shower is this Sunday and I am BEYOND excited. 
I.cannot.wait!

Then I'm heading to LBI for the week with friends. {I know another vacation, I swear I didn't plan it this way!}
So when we were on the cruise we had to cancel our excursion to Atlantis, Bahamas, so we wanted to do something else. So we both decided on doing massages. I never had a massage before so I was feeling a little weird about it. But it was seriously the best thing ever! I need to do it again. 
Anyway, I got a back massage and a facial. 
And after my massage the lady says I needed to start using collage because of my fine lines. 
FINE LINES?!?! Ahhh. 

Needless to say, I purchased a L'oreal collagen moisturizer as soon as I got home. 
So I'm testing it out for now. 

Do you use any anti-aging cream?


 photo DSC02281_zps14a25517.jpg  photo DSC02282_zps3f8673c7.jpg  photo DSC02283_zpsca65c62d.jpg 

 I'm not sure I will be able to blog tomorrow, I'm hoping for Saturday. 

If not I will see you when I get back.
I may be able to blog next week, but just a picture from my phone,...


SOOOO I'm looking for guest bloggers for next week...

If you'd like to do a post on my blog comment below. 

Have a great night.    

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

I'm all about preventative care so moisturizing is a big part of my daily routine but that lady was a little off base. You're still young and I doubt that you have "fine lines" at this point. She could've suggested a cream, routine, or treatment in a much nicer way too.

Schnelle said...

I'm all about preventative care so moisturizing is a big part of my daily routine but that lady was a little off base. You're still young and I doubt that you have "fine lines" at this point. She could've suggested a cream, routine, or treatment in a much nicer way too.

Holly said...

I've been using anti aging products since college! But it's more about moisture and prevention... Kind of a rude massage lady!