Monday, October 21, 2013

Target & TJMaxx Haul

Happy Monday!

I had a three day weekend with the fiance where we went to Philadelphia. 
We did a bunch of site seeing, shopping and went Terror Behind the Walls at Eastern State Penitentiary.
I have a bunch of pictures to share, hopefully later this week.
So more on my fun weekend another time. 

For today, I have a haul from Target and TJMaxx. 

I'm sure you have seen this vest everywhere in the blogging world. Ever since I first laid eyes on it, I needed to have it. I love the look of the tweed and the huge hood. Not to mention the hood is removable. 


I purposely went to TJMaxx this past week because I was looking for my favorite Vanilla Extract. They always get it in around the holidays so I decided to stop in a take a peak. It's my absolute favorite to bake cookies in for Christmas... and since that is coming soon why not?



 Picked up some beauty related items as well...
   photo DSC02719_zps8e50555a.jpg 


I've been using the Maybelline BB liquid foundation and I absolutely love it. I've been using a powder foundation for as long as I can remember, I don't even know HOW to apply liquid foundation. I heard a lot of good things about the beauty blender, this is similiar so I thought I'd give it a try. I need to know how to use it though, and how do you clean it?

I also picked up this yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte body lotion. Smells AH-MAZING! I almost wish they had a bigger bottle. 
   photo DSC02720_zpsb236d089.jpg 

TJMaxx also had this Elizabeth Arden makeup sponge. I thought this could work around my nose and eyes??
   photo DSC02721_zps18ec0b61.jpg 

Anyway, do you use liquid foundation and if you do, how do YOU apply it? Need some tips! 

Have a great night. 

3 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

What a cute vest. Making a trip to Target this week for sure! :)

xo, tasha
twenty-somethingblog
Enter to win the latest from Essie (3 Winners)!

Holly said...

I love the vest! And TJ Maxx is such a gold mine :). I usually wear a BB or CC cream, but when I use foundation, it's liquid and I'm bad at makeup, so I just use my fingers ;)

Fash Boulevard said...

Target never lets me down. Fabulous finds. Adore this post, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

www.fashboulevard.com