Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm home... AGAIN...

Ok, I promise I'm home for good this time. :) I had a wonderful week away, and I'm back to my regular grind. Work tomorrow bright and early, along with the rest of the week.. BLAHHH I don't wanna go!! :(

I also want to thank everyone for their sweet comments, it means a lot to me!! I'm hoping to post about my vacation soon. I'm in the process of uploading the pictures, I have like 300... so please give me time.

Also I'll be posting the entries of all my contestants to my contest!! I just have to get everyone together for it. :) So please please be patient with me...

Here's a picture from my vacation, I figure I'll leave you with something to look forward too....


My feet in the sand... and yes those are anchors painted on my toe nails... :)

10 comments:

Courtney said...

your welcome &welcome back! hope your trip was loadsss of fun. &i love the anchors!

Sherry said...

welcome back :) miss you :)

http://heartrandom.com

KRYSTAL said...

dang woman! ur so lucky, youve been traveling everywhere! haha love ur nailpolish!

lindah said...

yay you're home :) the anchors are cuteee! and you should do you pictures in segments like your king of prussia haul :D

yeah, that jacket is pretty affordable! I'm going to go with the other one I think because the furry one doesn't look as good without the fur xD if it's meant to be.. I'll go back for it! :D

mszcheysser said...

You're always leaving! Haha :)

And your nails are supppppppppppppper cute!

*~kAy~* said...

aw.. going back to work sux :(
at least you got to have fun on your trip <3
can't wait to see your pictures! :)

gawsh.. the sand looks so nice... the anchors are such a cute idea to paint on your toes! :P

Rai said...

YAY! Can't wait for the HAULS because I know you have tons! lol

Your toes are super cute! Did you do them yourself?

noone said...

did you paint those anchors on your tonails yourself? That's so creative! I'm glad the package arrived and you like it :D

A said...

Welcome home :)

You always have such cute things on your toes!! Very summery!

Angela Pluck said...

OMG the anchors are sooooooo cute! :D